Wednesday, September 27, 2006

ni tu rang chuang qin wo de shi jie.
shou li kai, jiu li kai
na wo ne ?

4 times, I've rejected you four times.
& Hell, Yes I feel so bad.
cze Im afraid you'll be bored with me.
I guess, its all too late.

Letting you go will be hard.
& I know. I cant
dont you worry, I'll be happy without you.
happier than before
relaxing more than before.
Im free, You're Free (:

you said , you liked me.
rlly liked me.
Hell, You're kidding me
You like me , is your want
& i love you, is my need
Im sick&tired of this alr ..

Dont Msg me anymore
I dont want your sorry's
sorry wont do any good, will it ?
other than sorry, what can you still say ?
Im not your toy.
Im not your prize.
just go

I rlly trusted you.
& thinking that you'll change ..
change for the better, because of me.
you never proven it to me.
how wrong can i get ?
you'll never change.
cze its you, RichardZhangZhe

I've lost trust in you.
I cant bring myself, to trust you anymore.
I dont wna be your anyone or anywho
I dont want to know your things anymore
cze your everything is no longer important to me
& too, your everything hurts.

Im not angry at you.
Im just disappointed.
for all those things you said to me.
were never to be true, right ?
If you have alr lose that feelings for me.
say it loud.
tell me, straight in my face.
I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE
this way, i wont be like this state.

When I first recieved that msg
I was wondering ..
why cant you just say it right in my face ?
& through a sms ?
why why why ?
I wna hear the way you say " lets breakup "
ZHANGZHE, NI SHI SHI JIE SHANG HEN STUPID DE REN.

& thank lord , for giving me such a wonderful bunch of friends (:
TanYuanYun <3
Tan LiLian <3
AngXiuWei <3
AliciaSng (:
ClarenceTang (:
ChiaYueNian (:
SiewCheeWai (:
RebeccaLimNiPing ! <3
Jackie (:
JabezKoh :D
thankyou, for being there.
when I needed help (:
rlly, thanks (:

rang wo zai ku dou yi tian, ke yi ma ?
wo zhen de, zhen de .. hen bushung wo zi ji

Give me time, & I'll leave you alone.
I dont need your sympathy
& i show it to you that I can survive without you.
wo hui yi rang, wang ji ni de.
wang ji wo men yong you de yi jie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home