Friday, September 29, 2006

wo zai ni de yan li
yi rang shi shen me ?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday ...
Was Fine I guessed ?
I tried my best to be happy.
I rly did luhs.
Im not sad anymore (:
rly, im not.
cze I've such a wonderful friends who are always there for me (:
rly thanks yeahs ? :D
IM FINE ALR.
I CAN DO WITHOUT HIM (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
REFLECTION :D
lilian, stephanie & me
cant see anything, i know la =l

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
TEY ZHISHENG ! :DD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ChiaYueNian

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ManPang

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Im smiling like I used to (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is what I call,
artistic :DD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
retarded :D


& thank you clarence
for that vodka :DD
F&N plus vodka
nice nice nice (:
ahahs :D
I drank half in one shot
& hell, my tummy's in pain =l
bring me more on monday ~~ :D


TODAY (:
dannson msg'd me in the morning (:
Hell do I miss'd him !
& he changed.
Change for the better ofcourse :D
all thanks to memememe (:
He's now a faithful stead
& He's rly devoted to her ~~ :DD

took some pictures before going to school :DD
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


YuanYun didnt attend school today D:
She sprained her ankle =l
get well soon girl.
I miss'd your craps & lame jokes la (:

Maths was boring.
& blast that alicia far far away.
She got full marks D:
While I only got 19
like wth ~

English&Science
were all blahs blarhs bllhhsxz
I've forgotten.
wo dui bu mei de tong xi mei
you ren he ying xiang :D

After Science,
went to find Rebecca <3
& I passed her the ring (:
Rebecca Wifey/hubby , ai wo ma ?
:DDDD
& so many people is jealous wor ! :DD

Recess'd with ChongYiJie& her mates :DDDD
She & her craps.
its been so long since I hanged out with her le la ~
She&Sihui's like ..
playing like siao gina. :DD

Skipped chinese with Stephanie :D
Went to the library instead (:
Hell, so cold cans !
& the best part,
TeacherYuan dont know ! (:
ahahahs :D
he's dumbdumbdumb

Went down to the music room during HomeRoom
I thought we were doing CME sia D:
ohwell =l
Watched IceAge :D
& Hell, ManPang Showing attitude cans.
fuckhim, hell of a bastard
& gelin got piss'd with his bloody attitude
blahs !
Lilian got carried away by some rainbow game in Nicholas's hp :D
gelin&shuxian were replying their letters.
& I said I will be back on Wednesday right ?
ahahhs :D
SEXAY GELIN HO ! :DD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Find Cleo&Jabez after school.
she wanted to get her PrePaid card.
Waited for them at the 88,358,359 bus stop there.
& Hell, sway sway saw Joel
Fuck him big la ~
I see him jiu scaredded liao cans !

Slacked at Mcd for awhile
Saw anna (:
She's a babe :DD
Cleo came to my house
& we started mugging (:
I DONT LIKE HISTORY LA !
i cant memorized anything !
people, save me !
MrTeo ! help me ! D:

Rly In Crazy Hanging A Retarded Daddy
Stop asking me if Im angry with you anot.
Its rly irritating.
I wna forget you.
& You said it yourself.
forgetting you its better.
Im trying real hard now.
So please, stop asking me.
If I continue on messaging you like this.
This feelings will never fade away.


I will am Strong
I live on with my life
without your love
without your care
without your jealousy

Now I wont be afraid of you getting angry anymore
No matter how many boys I talked to.
You wont bloody care.
Yes, Im happy with it
& thank god that you finally have that courage
to tell me, that you've lost that feelings for me


My heart beated ever so fast when I see you
Im always there, looking up
wondering if you were looking back at me
wo zhi xiang yao xihuan ni (:
bu ku yi jie de xihuan ni, ke yi ma ?


Im aware of the concequences.
I know, in the end, I will be hurt.
But liking you seems so ... wonderful (?)
wo hen xiang yi lai ni.
ju zhao ni de xinfu.
wo hui zai yi bian, shou hu ni de :D
I'll leave when the time is right (:


tmrw's 30th ! (:
its the day :D
JOELYNTANYIYING & JASMINEENGHUIMIN ('s)
yeps (:
sorry darling, i cant go SP find you le D:
sorry, rly sorry.
forgive me xP
& you dont ever go cut yourself again okay !
its rly heartbreaking luhs ~
promise me ma ?
no matter how irresistable it is.
you still cannot cut !
if cant tahan, then just smoke or drink. -.-
DONT CUT !
--------------------------------------------------------

TO MADELINE
im okay le ! (:
thank you for your concern (;
xiexie ni
you're always the best (:

-------------------------------------------------------------
TO XIUWEI
oh its not your name la
you see wrongly -.- :D

---------------------------------------------------------

TO LILIAN (:
wow, first time ..
I felt so loved by you leis ! :DD
Stop blaming him
Its not totally his fault
Im at fault too
thinking that he would actually change for a pathetic me ?
& hell, Im not acting that Im okay.
Im rly okay (:
He's History :DD
dont be angry with him alright ? =l
IM BACK TO MY OLD SELF (:
get well soon ! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO GELIN :D
ahahs :D
as I said, Im okay le (:
thank you for your love la ~~~~
ahahahs :D

--------------------------------------------------------------


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Its your name that I'll always rmb
I will not wait for you like I used to.
shi ju le ni, er yong you ni yao de zi you
wo yuan yi (:
I'll do whatever for you
If its makes you happy, i rly can.
cze all I want to see.
Is a smile on your face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home