Monday, October 09, 2006

The Big Bully

Eight papers down.
Three more to go (:
Literature <3> , Maths Paper 2 (: & art D:
yayness !
tmrw's lit & maths (: <3333333333>

Had science & Home Econ today.
Blahs, I chiong all the way okay.
Science was abit hard (?)
But I managed to finish all la ~
Phew*

Home econs was easy (:
I did all questions like hell.
I didnt skipped any okay ~
See ! I did my studies (:
ATTENTION *
A new bully is found in Coralsec.
TanLiLian from 2/8
=.-
hell, She Bullied me like fuck cans.
Hey, I was nice enough to let her copy my answers okay
& what I get in return?
Being bullied.
Like wth !
ManPang, ZhiSheng & Clarence was laughing.
rahs >:l
not funny lor

I'm Bored ~
Rly hyper bored ~ D:
& Hell, why do i always see my father online ?
dumbass.

I DONT WNA GO ON THURSDAY CANS >:l
Have been selected to do dont know what maths&science shits
from 8 - 10
Was suppose to meet Jabez at 9.30 (?) on Thursday
But I guess'd he wont be that great to wait for me with his stead =.-
I want to disiao sia ~ =x
Besides, I wna play Audition with Daryl,LiLian & clarence ! D:

& did I tell you all that I've got a busted lip ?
Hell, My aunt's fault.
Her nails is bloody damn long I tell you.
We were like fighting la.
Her nails scratched until my lips =.-
Now its like ... waolouuuuuuuuuuuuu D:
& Stephanie laugh'd like hell when I told her that.
Very funny mehs ? =.-

Ohyah, Saw JiaoWei Kia & her oh-so-great friends on the way home
at the bubbletea shop.
Blahs, & she like .. curl'd her hair.
like eeks ! =x

& wow, if I curl'd my hair.
I'll be like, A 24 yearsold ah-soh.
=.-

& who says that Im gna be sad becze of YOU/
Never ever :D
cze Im used to this life, that Im leading now.
I dont need you in my life, anymore ?
those harsh words, I rly didnt mean it =.-
like wth la )&$(#*_&$^*#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home