Friday, November 03, 2006

Everyone's speacial

GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING (: (: (:
& I bet you guys are still tuck up in bed.
tsktsk. such a kido :D

& Yeahs.
I'm off today (: (: (:
Like finally luhs

Later will be meeting Cleo @ HSC
(: (: (:
I think I will head down to DTE
for a nice cup of cuppoccino :DD

Shanienie is working today :D
& I'm gna sabo her until she die
heh heh

& Elle jio me out leiiiiiii :DD
Should I go ?
hais
I miss them all cans.
wlauuuuuuuuuuuuu
But I'm lazy to go =x
T.T

If your world seems to end.
Don't worry, cze I'll be by your side
If you ever want to breakdown
Don't worry, cze I'll be by your side
If you ever needed someone.
Don't worry, cze I'll be by your side
I'll always be by your side
cze all I want is to see a smile on your face

*sign

-------------------------



Name 24 people on the top of your head:
1. JasmineEng
2. CleoGoh
3. JiLi
4. LiLian
5. Jayvier
6. Sihui
7. Junior
8. Alicia
9. Ruben
10. Gelin
11. Yuanyun
12. Stephanie
13. Xiuwei
14. Cheewai
15. Jabez
16. Deon
17. Mike
18. Shanie
19. Jane
20. Yijie
21. Gabriel
22. Jovelle
23. Weipeng
24. JasmineThian


Now for the questions:
1) Is 9 single? (RUBEN)
Lol. Yeahs :DD
But he likes someone :DD

2) would you date 20? (YIJIE)
Omg
Lol. No way man
That shy guy. tsktsk :D

3) Is 17 a guy/girl? (MIKE)
A HYPER NICE GUY (:

4) Has 15 and 2 ever dated? (JABEZ & CLEO)
Lol
I swear, I didnt see cheat oh-kay :DD
More of daddy&nuer (:

5) Are you older/younger than 3? By exactly how many months/years?younger... (JILI)
I'm younger D:
he's 17 ohkay.

6) Have you ever seen 7 naked? (JUNIOR)
Lol !
omg omg omg omg
I hope he dont read my blog ! (:

7) Where does 19 live? (JANE)
Hmms. Sengkang (:

8) When was the last time you saw 2? (CLEO)
Yesterday @ tampines

9) Ever watched a movie with 5? (JAyVIER)
Nahs
But we made a promise to watch DeathNote 2 together (:

10) How tall is 23? (WEIPENG)
173 ?

11) Do you love 16? (DEON)
Lol. It's a Random pick that I put Deon's name
NO (:

12) Do you go to the same school as 14? (CHEEWAI)
Yeahs (:/:(

13) Have you ever had classes with 11? (YUANYUN)
yeahs (:

14) Where was 21 born? (GABRIEL)
wait wait.
I know this.
Let me think ..
ahhh.
KK HOSPITAL ! (: (: (:

15) Have you ever hugged 18? (YUSHAN/ SHANIENIE)
Lol.
She would kick me laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

16) What's 8's middle name? (ALICIA)
Mrs Tang :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

17) Is 13 a nice person? (XIUWEI)
She's more than nice (:
She's sweet, she's caring, she's great <3>

18) Would you rather 1 die, or you die? (JASMINEENGHUIMIN)
Me :D
She got her steady.
He love her so darn much & they are back tgt
I cant bear to see them both to seperate again
so yeahs. (:
I'm better off in the other world.
Where there's not much love :D


19) Is 4 older than you? (LILIAN)
Lol !
No No No ! :D
12 more days to xiaomeimei's birthday ! :D =.-

20) Would you kiss 24? (JASMINETHIAN)
YES ! (: (: (:

21) Have you ever swum with 16? (DEON)
Next ~
I shouldn't have put his name there =.-

22) When's 10's bday? (GELIN)
7thSeptember ! (:

23) Have you been to a party with 19 or 17? (JANE/MIKE)
Nahs.
If there is, it would be the greatest one (:

24) Are 22 and 24 good friends? (JOVELLE/JASMINETHIAN)
I dont know
But I know, they know each other

25) Will 3 and 7 make a good couple? (JILI/JUNIOR)
Lets go on the next question

26) Has 15 ever given you a bday present? (JABEZ)
NO
& HE OWE ME&CLEO ONE EACH

27) How long have you known 13? (XIUWEI)
I dont know.
But thank god, that I know this clusmy girl (:

28) If 5 and 19 were drowning, who'd you save? (JAyVIER/JANE)
I dont know =/

29) Will 2 be willing to kiss 6? (CLEO/SIHUI)
LOL
Cleo's shy & sihui's horney.
So yeahs. the outcome, use your brain (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home