Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ni wo dou shi bendan

Hello ! My fellow readers xD
& Yes, I'm back from work (:

Today's my store offical opening (:
Yay & finally

Reached Store @ 6.45 (?)
Pin'd my hair up
=//////////

& off I went along with Aymen & YiJie
to do the opening.
ahhh, I suck @ making sandwitches la

Didn't do counter today.
I was ...
not ready to ?
Okay, I'm soft spoken
lets face it alright
=///////////

& my hair seems so unpassable
=.-
HAIS

Hell do I miss Audition
=///////

& I've decided which class to go to (:
E6 (:
Yes, I know
I wished to go to E5
That triple science class.
But ..
I can't score well in science.
So, yeahs
Double science will do

As promised.
Here's the pictures I took with Steph (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

edited by MadelineDumb (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

& I cant upload the rest of the pictures.
iiex dunnchz knn0e whhiie

& there's me !
In uniform =.-
Hell do I looked like some Chin-na girl
=/////////

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Fuck, my tummy hurts.
I'm not having the thong
But ..
I dont know why la !
wlauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home