Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Just One Message

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm just acting retarded

(EDITED)
I'm at Dexter's house now.
Don't ask me why.

Yesterday, On the Train.
Everyone slept oh-so-soundly =.-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

& I SPOTTED THIS ! =.-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hey, I didnt mean to snap it de okay.
it's like .. so tempting
& hell, I kept LaughOutLoud'g =.-
Somepeople think that I'm mad.
Well, so not

& MY AHMA ~ xDD
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

eyes off her , boys xD =.-

----------------


AND YAY.
NO MORE EXAMS.
EXAMS-FREE ~~~ :D:D

Art was okay ?
& I didnt know that LiLian was THAT stupid =.-
She's like .. dont know how to use sharper ?
Like wth.
She's alr 14 .. nono, THIRDTEEN.
xiaomeimei ma ~ xD
=.-

Bought BubbleTea & then went to 230 (:
Cheewai & Yuenian were all there (:
他*打电话给气歪歪
我很久没听到他*的声音了
我好想好想听哦~

Talked & Crapped with Cheewai there :D:D
He made me laugh'd like hell (?)
xD anyway, thanks (:
I cheer'd up alittle :D:D

Reached home at 12.30
Bathe & walked down to Centre with mummy.
& I GOT MY CARD ~
YAY !
but I need to seek my mummy's permission before I can use.
darn ~
While waiting, I was looking &looking &looking around.
Look'd up & then down.
& hell, this caught my attention !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This gangster, got his toes cut/snap/chop off !
Like eeks ! =.-


Bus'd down to WhiteSand.
To get my injection done.
& hell, the toliets changed ! =.-
you might be thinkking why am I talking about toliets right ?
well, blahs.
It was renovated until very nice ~ xD
While waiting, Guess who I saw ?
Joel ? Hell, no
Dexter ? He's stiu sleeping.
Heidi ? not that sway
JOMEO & RULIET !
yes ! Them Both ! xD
我想看他们在一起 xP

Bus'd down to DownTown after that.
To take a look at the Mccafe xD
& wow, very very very nice xD
But maybe I'm not going training (?)
cze its at Dover there, far far far.
& my mum is worried about me.
But its like, I went to Clementi Before.
& Clementi further than Dover lor ~
So, maybe I'm joining Cleo ba.
The Next Training in November.
MAYBE.

Had CheeseFries for dinner
yummy !

I got bored ~
So I took a Video of my two little cousins xD
It's lame la ~
A bit Stephanie-alike.
childish & xiaomeimei ma
=.-




you seems to know my everythings (?)
maybe, maybenot.
I dont know.
I dont wna be optimistic
But whatever it is, you still care <3333

iloveyou,
itsmeanforyou&onlyyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home