Saturday, November 04, 2006

I open my eyes
I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I’m lying here tonight

And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain


How could this happen to me
I've made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away

I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again


So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't


----------------
Didnt met Cleo in the end.
hais.

So I went to DTE
Saw Christina & Priscilla (:
Yeahs.
Hang out with them (: (: (:

Half way through.
JiLi called :DDD

EUROBEAT, ROMEO&JULIET
LOVE AGAIN TONIGHT, KISS KISS KISS
JEALOUSY, WE TWO ARE ONE
ENERGY LOVE, I WNA DANCE
those songs that I play'd :D

Took Bus 358 to Elias.
Chercy & Priscilla went off to find Dennis
Their oh-so-shuai guy :DD

& I waited for mummy oh-kay (:
From 5.30 to 8
sian bodoh

Msg'd JiLi if he wanted to call me
But he's outside
so cant

& next, I msg'd Monster
I bet he dont wna call me de la ~
But he did (: (: (:
We chat chat chat :D
& hell, he called me a FireFly
ChenYiYing
Ying Hou Cuo =.-
Lame shit

Saw Hongru & gang there
& also, Vampire&gang
Hais

Finally, my mum endded her work
headed down to WhiteSand
to have our Dinner (:

Bought my shoe
& yeahs. there's work today D:

They don't tell me everything no longer.
I'm always in the dark
Like some kuku or retarded.
I just want to know
I want to go through the same thing as you all.
I want to comfort you all
Hey, I'm your friend oh-kay
Don't treat me as a stranger
hais

7 more days to Darling's birthday
11 more days to Lilian's birthday
& 12 more days to JiaQi's birthday
^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home