Friday, October 27, 2006

You'll be the only one

Okay, Cleo jio'd me out.
To tampines, with Deon.
Caught DeathNote again.
Like wth la.
Wasting my bloody money.
ohwell =l

Saw that guy @ arcade again.
I can't recognize him at first.
But he smiled at me.
I took awhile to remember who the hell is that guy
=.-

I brought my vodka along too =.-
I had coke&vodka.
Like finally.
I drank it like in one shot.
& my body's aching like fuck.
Pain Pain Pain =l

Javier jio me for dinner @ compass point.
I wanted to go de.
But .. Compass Point too far & I'm lazy to go ~
So it was cancelled
SORRY MONSTER ! D:

Cleo&Deon went off @ 5.30
So i text'd * if he wna meet me.
He agreed ! (:
I waited & waited & waited.

& hell.
sway sway saw that big hongster there.
I siam'd like don't know what la hor.
Seeing him is ever so sway enough !

* replied he's not coming to meet me D:
hais.
I went home luhs ~

Tomorrow's my aunt's wedding !
& Yuanyun's birthday not to forget (:
I'm gna HomeDeliever her present to her
Aint I sweet ? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home