Thursday, October 26, 2006

If you ever leave

Today's the last day of school.
D:/ :D
I don't know =.-

Anyway, MrTan retired D:
Sadded cans.
That ohsocute Mr.Tan D:

Went to Tampines after school with Xiuwei (:
& had some bloody agurements with Cheewai (again)
Like it's always like this. =l nothing seem'd to change.

Mum called.
Asking me to go to DownTownEast to take my test !
I rushed there
& I didn't read anything !

But I pass'd the paper work
29/40 (:
Made Latte, Cuppoccino & FlatWhite
Latte - 8/10
Cuppoccino - 9/10
FlatWhite - 8/10
& I hate making Flatwhite D:

YiJie's coming to teach & monitor us.
Sian.
I would prefer Mike though =l

Went home with Mummy & Daddy (:

I'm having a Chalet @ DTE
18dec to 20 dec
Call me if you wna come yeahs ?
ALL ARE WELCOME LA ! (:

It seems that I'm advoiding you.
Yes I am.
I don't wna to look at you anymore.
cze looking at you, remind me of the past.
cze looking at you, make me wna fall in love.
Two months.
It's not long neither is it short.
But I promise you, I'll give my very best.
To forget your everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home