Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Imagine me without you

WOKING IS HELL.
Trust me.
But it's worth la (:

Made some wonderful friends.
& learn how to make great coffee.
So yeahs, why not ?

& I would have full loads of excuses to give
when I reached home late ^^
Isn't it wonderful (:

Yesterday, worked from 1pm to 6pm
with YuShan, LongFei & Evelyn.
Though I'm new & stupid at times.
They still help me (:
Rly thanks (:

Yushan's full of her jokes & lameness xD
LongFei look'd ahbeng, but he's nice & friendly.
Evelyn's cheerful, smiling all the times.

Yeahs, them (:

Today worked morning (:
& I love morning cans.
Yeps.
I was first, placed at the Expresso Machine.
Making coffee (:
Yeahs, loads of orders.
LongBlack & Cuppoccino.
I wonder how poeple can afford to drink LongBlack siah.
cze its rly bitter & eeks ! =.-
Rly, I swear.
Its just coffee & coffee.
thats it.

Changed tasks.
Did the Counter.
& I love serving the Angmo's
They tend to be more friendly & smiley.
They greet & smile back.

You'll feel so great when customers smile back to you.
rly, it does.


YiJie taught me & YuShan to do the Snadwitches.
He's nice ?
But a bit act cool la ~ xD

& Hell, I dont know whether am I soft-spoken or the Customer don't understand English.
A lady Customer came & she order'd Cheesecake.
Me : Hi, Morning Madam.
She : *Smile, hmms, give me one cheesecake & a Chocolate Muffins.
Me : which cheesecake do you want Madam ? Oreo or plain.
She : *nods
Me : oreo ?
She : *nods.

I took out the OreoCheesecake.
& she says she want the normal cheesecake.
Like wth =.-
heh, customer is always right.
Get this straight T.T


& at 1.45 , zoooooooooooom
off I went.
Train'd down to Enous.
& waited for Javier Monster.
Pass him my phone.
was suppose to give him yesterday.
but he's like running all over the place ?
Like from Bedok to Bugis
& Bugis to Marina
& Marina to Raffles place.
Like wth =.-
its 7.30pm , & I'm afraid mummy will nag.
So I went home first.
& he said he will come Pasir Ris find me
& contact me later.
I waited, & waited & waited.
till 10pm. He replied that he's at his friend's house.
Like wth =.-
I didn't scold him la~
cze its his bday yesterday.
Yeahs, I'm nice
I know xD

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JAVIER MONSTER ! (:

& fuck la,
he made me wait for him ~
Blahs. nevermind.
I was at a good mood today.
Hang the phone over to him
& off I went.
to find Gavin (:

Met him at Downtown.
& hell, do I miss Downtown.
its been like so long since I've gone down to Downtown
& ohyah ! I saw Evan.
But he wasn't with Gordon
tsktsk.
His hair grown longer.
more shuai le la ~ (:
BUT HE'S STILL TALLER THAN ME!
WTH ! =.-

& out of nowhere.
Lilian, Clarence, Xiuwei, Gelin, Shuxian & Atiqah pop'd out.
Shocked la !
& hell, they laughed at my uniform.
its not funny lor
wlauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
stupid dumbdumb.


walked home & blahs (:
Needa go down to Downtown tmrw.
to pack the store's stuffs.
yeahs. from 7pm to 9pm

Sunday, I'll be at EastCoast xD
Doing Frappe ~ (:
So If you were to be there on Sunday.
Order Frappe/Ice-blended (:
I'll be doing it xD
I DONT WANT DO LOBBY LA !
D:


& I've just found out something.
Someone copied me (?)
Yeahs.
& sad enough to say.
We are friends.

So yeahs, next time.
Don't (?)
I know its irrestable cze its meaningful.
But please, think of your own ideas will you ?
I took a full hour to do that.
& you just took one mintue.
Copy & paste.

I dont know to scold you or what la.
But please, no more next time ?

I dont want to break of this friendship with you because of this matter
So, yeahs.
I'll close one eye (:

----------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home