Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thanks for Your Everything <3>

Going Tuition later.
Like siandded D:
I wna sleep ~
I'm tired.

Cutting my Hair Tmrw ?
I-dont-know.
I just feel like cutting =.-

TangManPang, AliciaSngYuXian
Mr & Mrs Tang.
I hereby prononce you as Husband& Wife
HappilyMarried On 12thOctober2006 , 9.44am IT ROOM 1
Witnessed by : JoelynTanYiYing xD

Afther TIMSS, met Jabez (:
along with Cheryl
Yeahs, it's her _l_
Anyway, Jabez say some girl diao her ?
Im like .. who want to stare at him xP
& it turned out to be Hazel xDDDD

Sent Cheryl home & then back to WhiteSand again.
Jabez wna pierce his lips.
& asked me to pierce along with him.
He said he pay for me.
But I dont look nice with a lip piercing la cans.

Endup, he did pierce.
I didnt (:
He.. dont look much difference la.
Went down to Guardians to buy plaster.
to cover his piercing xD =.-
He dont want his Mother to know.
Like, =.-


我不会像一个白痴一样
等你来爱我
再给我一些时间
我会对你死心的
可是我真的不想放弃
因为如果要放弃, 比喜欢你还来的痛苦
你是我最深爱的一个人

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home