Friday, October 13, 2006

If you give me one chance,
to tell you how was I feeling


Hey, you guys should try listening to FarAway by Nickel(something)
I've forgotten =.-
Its nice (:
& the lyrics is hyper meaningful (:

Anyway, went to school today.
To do the F3 thingy (:
& it was quite okay.
But that Bloody Ru Ben was hyper what la !
Rahhhs >:l

& I took some Video.
One is by me, Another is by ManPang.
Darn ~







Met my aunt
& off we went.
Shop'd , ate
& met Mummy.

I've cut my hair.
Like finally.

Went to Bata to buy my shoes.
& some mad women in the shop come running towards me
I'm like, wth
ITS ANG XIUWEI xD
Yeahs, she's working with Rimes.
At Bata (:
Today's her first day (:
ALL THE BEST AHMA (: <3>

& I bought presents for TanSihui, Tanyuanyun
& my dear Cleo
( she's been pestering me to buy one for her. ohwell )
Yeahs, love me people ! (:

Audition'g soon.
So, Bye ! (:

8 days
I've survive the eight days.
Can I survive 100 more ?
I'm missing you.
My dear ohsogreat one.
I miss you.
I guess, you don't anymore.
Do you ?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home