Sunday, November 05, 2006

I want you & your beautiful soul

Worked with Shanienie ytd :D
From 4 - 10
Wlauuu, work with her
can rly.. die siah.

:DD
She made me laugh like dont know what cans.
& I saw Ivan, Nicolas & that HSC who call me a dog =.-
All thanks to Steph
He kept on saying I've got a doggy face
Hais ~

Went to Sengkang for my appointment.
& fuck.
there, sat a two kpkb guys la ~
talk so loud.
Act so so so so big la cans.

Was suppose to meet Jayvier de.
But I didnt in the end
=/////
Sorry.
& now, he's angry with me D:

Bus'd down to DownTownEast (:
Waited for TANJILI :D
While waiting, I saw Ivan & that HSC guy again
=////

& Ivan finally admit that I'm his jiejie (:
He told me somethings that I went super shocked luhs.
Rly !

We crapped & played like we used to :D
& bloody hell.
he use pen & draw on my hand !

IVAN PEH LOVE AGNESONG
SHHH.
ITS A SERCRET (:
I PROMISE HIM NOT TO TELL ANYONE DE
SO, SHHH (:

JiLi came.
Like F-I-N-A-L-L-Y
Waited for him for an hour cans.
Bloody hell.

Walked to Mccafe with Ivan
& Yeahs. He was there, studying
for his 'O' lvl tmrw (:
GoodLuck my DIDI :D

Shanienie was working there.
& She waved to me like siaozharbor :DD

She saw me with TANJILI
Confirm if Wednesday I working with her.
She sure come & disiaosiao me one ~

He had his BungerKing
& walked to Bus3 Bus stop
We talked.
& yeahs, he's lame & NICE :D

Working tmrw.
So. bye ! (:

& I improved in Audition (:

I'm not your toy.
I'm not that toy whom you chooses to love me as & when you want
I'm not that toy whom you chooses to walk in & out of my life as you wish
Stop playing this game with me
Go play with others but please, not me.
I've been so hurt because of you.
I cried so much because of you.
I cut that deep because of you.
So what, So what if I still love you.
This doesn't matter anymore
Cze I've made my decision.
I won't let you hurt me again.
I can't bring myself, to you coming back to my side
If you rly care, leave.
I dont need you in my life anymore
You asked if I still trust you.
I wanted to, but sorry, I can't
From all those lies you said to me.
You're a Liar from what I've conclue

wo geng ni shou le,
bu yao zai da dong wo de xin yi
yin wei, wo men shi bu ke neng de.
sian zai bu shi, wei lai ye bu shi

You said.
I was the one you rly liked.
You said.
You won't leave me
All those lies, heh.
Just go la hor



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home