Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm not gna lie

I'm on the phone with JiLi now :D:D:D
He's lame ~
& I changed his friendster's song (:
to twinkle twinkle little star
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

& I got into 3/9 ^^v
Same class as Ahma (:

Clarence's hair is like so darn super long la ~
Blah ~

Went to downtown after school with Xiuwei
& Lilian came later

& fuck that auntie @ the arcade. (!!!!!!)
Chase me out
cze i was wearing school uniform.
stupid la hor

I'll upload the videoas & pictures later ^^

Went home, changed & went for tuition.
siandded

Ahma's going Malaysia tmrw D:
Hais.
Have a safe trip ohkay !
& buy me bubble gums ! :D

Darling say she's better off this way
& she say, she's happy
If she said it this way, I've gotta believe her
cze she's my darling (:
She wouldn't lie to me ^^
I'm like so happy la (:
Finally, JasmineEng is back to her own happy self ^^
I wna see darling soon soon !

I'm working 11.30am tmrw
so yeahs, I wna have a goodnight sleep (:
Night Night (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home