Tuesday, November 07, 2006

pui pui dua dua jia, goes tan goes tan long tio piak :D

Cleo came to my house after work (:
& yeahs. used the com

YiJie's being hell of a bastard :DD
Asked him one question take so long to answer me.
dumbdumb.
& HE LEFT THE STORE TO ME, A-L-O-N-E
HAIS D:

I'm currently watching this Gangster 15 on youtube.
Rly very funny man !
you guys should watch it (:
Got part one, part two, part three ....

* doesn't seems wna talk to me anymore.
* doesn't ask so many questions like he used to.
* doesn't want to continue the conversation.
I'll stop msg'ing you then.
Not because I dont want to.
I'm afraid you'll find me a nusience.
I don't want to hint anything to you.
It shall be a secret to you, mydear.
12November2006.
I shall wait & see <333> >

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home