Saturday, November 11, 2006

Till the sun burns down, i've got you

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (:
I'm back readers !
Miss me ? :D :D :D

& yes, today's my DARLING's Birthday (:
But its saddening enough to say.
I cant celebrate with her D:
I've got to work.
Hais =////

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On Thursday.
I went out with C-L-E-O (:
had Mcd for breakfast

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

& we waited for that bloody DEON TEO
Caught Step-up
Nice Nice Nice ! (:

See, Cleo's short :D:D:D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Play'd para (:
Normal Freestyle.
Sian.
I was @ the arcade.
waiting for time to past ~

Went to Swensen for my cousin's bday (:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^^ My birthday boy (:
He's a naughty one
always hit my pigu one ~
=.-

Phone'd Monster in the night
& he was telling me what he expected of a girl he likes :D:D:D
- Big eyes
- Not too skinny
- dont have any scars on her legs.
- longggg hair
- shorter than 164. His height :D:D:D
So i drew it out & tada ! (: ^^


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
JAYVIER MONSTER & HIS B-A-B-Y :D:D:D

---------------------

Yesterday, I thought I was doing opening all by myself.
Cze Flora's on MC
So yeahs, left ME
Like wtfffff

I was in the storeroom,
then all of a sudden
Shannienie pop'd out ! (: (: (:
You guys didnt see that smile on my face.
:D :D :D

& Yijie's back to ECP
Shannienie & I was like.
Yay ! :D:D:D
No more Nags
No more people to ask me to go for breaks
No more people to order me to mop the floor (!!!!)

& Hell.
Shannienie told me that Flora kept on teasing me & MIKE
Like wtf ?!
Mike's 20 oh-kay
& i'm 14
The gap is sooooooooo B-I-G

Flora's 23 (:
& She say that Mike's yandao ~
wahahahs.
Flora's so dead :D:D:D
Ps: Flora's my manager & Shannienie's elder sister

& Ohyah, she's getting married soon
To some ECP manager (:

Went home & zzzzz
:D:D:D

Rang Wei xiong xiong xiong xiong :D:D:D
He's a BEAR :D
& Hell,
he say that my voice sound like a xiaomeimei
nolor, he's a xiaodidi (:
He say he wna pinch me.
Like neyekneyekpoopoo.
Not a chance man ~
PLUS PLUS PLUS
HE'S S**** :D:D:D
164 (?) :D:D:D
Okay, I shallnt be that mean :D:D:D

& Monster dont want to reply me la hor
sua ~ T.T



Its in the way that you move me
And the way that you tease me
The way that I want you tonight
Its in the way that you hold me
And in the way that you know me
When I cant find the right words to say
You feel it in the way
Oh you feel it in the way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home