Sunday, November 12, 2006

Do I ? Or do I not ?

Okay Okay
There's some confusion here.
Monster, Dumb & Bear are all different animals :D:D:D
Monster - Jayvier
Dumb - LimSheng
Bear - WeiXiong
Scroll your mouse over thier names to see thier friendster's link

Ytd work start @ 4
& When I got there.
Aldon was there having his lunch.
He saw me & shouted.
Joelyn Sucks.

Wtfffffffffff
I hate him man.
Shorty (!!!!!!)
:D:D:D
Heyhey, he's shorter than me ohkay

& he say he wna quit MCD
I was like yay ! (:
Nomore of JoelynSucks
Neyekneyekpoopoo

& Yati didnt come ~~~
^^ She's on MC
So yeahs, left me & Shannienie (!!)
& we hit our target ytd (:
Sale was 1600 $
Per Half an hour sale was 85$
1000$ lehs ^^

was suppose to end @ 10
But instead I end @ 11
too many people ~

I saw AhBan on the way home.
He was with his gf , smoking ~

Monster texted me.
& he soundded ever so sad la ~
I'm not used to him like this la hor.
You chooses this, & you'll bear the consequences.
I know its hard to let go.
But you have made your choice.
Dont let anyone or anywho change your mind.
Lift your head up & continue your life.
You dont need her anyway.
cze you got your friends, your brothers & Firefly ! :D:D:D
You said I was your Confide.
Forever & always it will be (:

I'm gna dye my hair later
So yeahs, byebye ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home