Friday, December 15, 2006

-

Since Dear's bathing.
I shall update my blog then (:

Woke up @ 11.15 today.
Yeahs. was ohsolate man.
Had some dreams or smth =.-
about monsters, animals ..
haha, diao :D

Chatted with dear for awhile.
Bathe, & went off to school /:

Dance's like HELL /:
Its like, i looked @ the time.
3.15
Wa, still got so long to go lor.
I'm alr half dead
I went peng on the floor cans /:
super tiring.

My face was like red like baboon's butt
:D:D:D:D:D
My hair's in a mess again /:

I drank two bottles of water
& vanilla MilkShake q:

I felt so so so giddy
& my tummy hurts /:
zzzzzzzzzzz
But I felt much more better now (:

MY CHALET'S COMING (:
& I shall name those who are coming :D
Dear & his friends.
Xiuwei, CheeWai & friends, LiLian, Stephanie, SiHui
Alicia, YuanYun, Clarence & friends, RebeccaJeremy
Yeahs. Should be all ba q:
My brother & Neighbour is coming along.
& they are staying overnight.
Like siandded /:

Rebecca are staying overnight with her ohsosweet Jeremy
:D
YuanYun,Alicia & Sihui are staying overnight on Tuesday.
& On tuesday, we are going to ESCAPE/ WWW
:D:D:D
Like yays (:

Dear say I got no figure to show.
Blahs.
I go WWW. Dont let you see leis.
=.-
haha

& yah.
I saw YingYu on Thursday,
Like so sway lor.
He : [ point to his friends ] there, that girl coral de
Me: [ diao him ]
He: [ laughing ]
=.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home