Monday, December 11, 2006

Feng - JayChou.
I went to Lilian's blog.
& she had this song on.

I cried /:
Like hell.
Why am I being so E-M-O
/:

I'm back from work
Readers, miss me ? :D:D:D

From 4 to 5.30
Orders kept on coming in non-stop.
Like fuck ~
Helmy came.
haha, he's SO funny :D

Mummy, daddy & cousie came @ 8
& I have to close the lobby.
Which means, I have to ...
1) Sweep the floor
2) Mop the whole entire damn shop
3) Stablize the tables
4) Arrange the tables & chairs
5) Clear the rubbish & throw it away.
6) Clean the windows.

My mum's like.
[ My daughter's short enough, & still. the manger ask her to wipe the windows ]
I'm like.
MUMMY ! D:
YOU HURT'D ME SO BADLY /:
Dear said exactly the same thing too
& I bet, you guys, reading.
will sure say the same bloody damn thing
RIGHT ? /:
Ah, just shutup yeahs ? :D:D:D

I had to cleared the Rubbish /:
Hell, I hate it man.
First, I have to throw the trash into a super big bin outside cheers.
The bin is like super tall la.
I'm not short ohkay.
I had to swing like so retarded to get the bloody TRASH in it /:
Second, it's so dark /:
Heng, Daddy's kind enough to pei me go there (:

End @ 9.30
& then home sweet home :)

Awww,
Dear can enter my blog /:
zzzzzzzz
So I have to watch my words now
:D:D:D

How do I do, without you.
How do I stand, withoutyou
HongJin, I fell deeply in love with you
Stay with me till forever like you promised :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home