Wednesday, December 13, 2006

-

Heya !
I'm back ! :D

Gees.
So many people had gone on MIA /:
Lilian, Sihui, Xiuwei, Cheewai, Monster
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hell, I miss you all la D:

Left house @ 9.15
& then headded to CCK :D
Reached there @ 10. 25 ?
one hour plus journey leiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Msged JoelynLee cutiepie if she wna meet.
But she cant D:
Ohwell, next time ba :D

Met dear ^^
& then went to Lot 1 & get our rings :D
Haha, & I sorta left dear all alone.
Meant like, let him settle the rings thingy
while I went looking for those nails thingy :D

Caught Eragon.
Shall rate it 3.5/5
Was quite nice la (:

Train down to SunPlaza
find DARLING (:
But she say she's @ tampines =.-
So yeahs, me&dear walked the whole place :D

Hazel called me.
& wow, she talked SO fast :D
I can hardly catch what's she talking about q:
Okay la,
I'm S-L-O-W

& then mummy called /:
Asked me to go home.
So I went home without meeting darling D:
H-A-I-S
BoBian, Mummy's sick /:

Went home @ 5.30
took the train to CityHall.
& then changed train to PasirRis

& like, its all packed with people luhs.
I hardly squeezeeeee in T.T
There's this bloody guy.
kept on pushing me cze he cant enter.
From CityHall to BEDOK
He's behind me.
I was wanting to move in front.
He kept following T.T
I'm like, shit, I think, I'm gna be rape q:
But nahs, he alighted @ tampines.
Phew .
Okay, I think that I'm thinking too much.
TOO much /:

Audition'd when I got home :D
I helped my brother ohkay !
Played Couple dance.
& its like so taigo luhs.
We were far back behind,
The score's like.
104,600 VS 179,600
BUT THEN WE WON :D
Cze I've got Perfects x8
& had 8 hearts :D
b0yb0y93
My brother's screen name :D

Remember, you're my everything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home