Monday, December 11, 2006

Omfg.
Had a bad bad nightmare yesterday /:

& then today.
had some little conflicts with dear.
zzzzzzzzzz

Dear, I know you cant read this.
but still,
I wna write it all down.
At least, I could like say it out ?
/:

I hate having those little agurements with you /:
Cold wars, fights, Attitude'ing
& we both are like stubborn rocks.
I know, you wont go soft on me either will I /:

You were talking about her*
& I got so darn f jealous.
So I shot back /:
& blank.
Cold War.

You let go of my hand.
Just like that
I wanted to grab on back.
But you were so far from me
You turn'd your back on me, dear
I wanted to say sorry,
But i dont know how.
idontknowhow, it's an excuse.
but my mind rly went blank when you dint bother about me
when you just walk away.
dear, I dont know what am I without you. /:

zzzzz.
You should know me dear
You show attitude to me.
I'll show you back /:
I dont know how to console or whatever fucks.
I just dont like you, like being so fedup /:
I would so prefer that so lovely & sweet LimHongJin
wtf, why am I so selfish ?
Only want you to be sweet & thats all ?
Hais, Dear.
I'm rly sorry.
I just want to have you.
I dont wna leave you /:

I know, I dont make a good girlfriend.
But for you, I'll try my best.

Dear, I'm sorry
& iloveyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home