Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm not Okay

BRENDAN'S MY XIAODIDI (:
xDDDDD

Went to school today (:
Yeahs, I missed school D:
& I got back my results too ~

English
68/100

Maths
88/100

Science
64/100
Disappointed la ~

Chinese
68/100 ^^

Lit
73/100

History
69.5/100
wlauuuuu, kake xim la !


& I don't like Ms Anne
Fuck her la hor.
Every morning also come kpkb one.
She confiscated my phone =.-
Like wth.
I tried to bluff her saying that I was smsing my mum.
& she doesn't believe.
So sua, I ask her call.
She don't want =.-
But in the end, she did return la ~
But still, I don't like her.
kpkb.

Accompanied Lilian (:
See, I'm nice okay
& I LOVE THE SWINGS AT TOWNPARK (:
The wind felt shiok la ~ =.-
Yeahs, took 358 to Downtown later.

I was sitting there like an Idoit =.-
For the whole TWO hours.
damn ~
5.45opm. Some crazy girl came running.
& it's Alicia xD
WITH !! Manpang !
Yes ! xDDDDD
ahahs xD
Alicia went off.
& then I was left with Manpang.
Manpang say that he wna go home STRAIGHT after Alicia went home.
Me : so .. where you want to go now?
Manpang : Home.
Me : Har ? Then you come Downtown for what ? Find me ?
Manpang : I walked with ALICIA to Downtown.
Me : o.O
Manpang : Yeahs, so later I'm taking bus back to WS
YOU SEE ~
xDDDDDDDDDDD
Funny man.

They left =l
I was there, hoping to see Evan or Gordon.
Like hell, none of them turn up =.-
sway sway =l
I miss them la ~
wlauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

& Yeps,
Clean the store up (:
& hell, Downtown Mccafe is rly damn small la.
Compare to EastCoast one.
It's like, half the size of it =.-
Had problems of where to put this & that.
The space at the counter is rly super small.
Like we can't even place the Tray there.
Small la .

& My mum came down ~
She come disiaosiao la cans. =.-
There, haolian'ing & claims i'm her sister.
Like Hell no man.

End'd at 9.15
Went home, wash up (:

& tmrw's Sihui's birthday !
She's gna treat meMEme ! xD

I'm happy for those ...
who found someone, who loved them so so much (:
Though I've never been in that position before.
But still, seeing them happy.
I'll feel great inside (:
Friends make me happy

Leave, don't ever appear in my sight ever again.
I don't want to see you.
But once you leave, I'll miss you.
I'm happy & too hurt, when I saw you today.
I dare not, to look at you like I used to.
I don't know the reason why.
I rly wanted to give up.
Cze I'm rly suffering & it hurts.
I've never been this hurt before.
I thought, I could just forget you.
Yeahs, I thought.
I can't & I don't know how.
& why do I even liked you in the first place ?
whywhywhy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home