Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm not like anybody.
She used again

Heya !
I'm finally free to blog (:
& Hell, I'm so darn lazy to upload the pictures la ~
why why why =/

I'll shall begin with Saturday.
I went to Jazz with Steph
& it was so surpirsing-ly that she wasnt late !
wow wow wow :D
In fact, she's earlier !

We had a new instructor.
I've totally forgotten her name :x
Steph say she's cute.
=.- Lame shit

After Jazz, I went home & changed.
Off I went for work.
Wlous ehs, alot of poeple cans.
& I havent eaten anything yet.
no time ~

After work end, I went to Belle's chalet.
Its her 2nd birthday:D

I was shocked
I saw Jerry-mai-year !
:D:D:D
We call him Jerry in short.
^^

JERRY KORKOR !
Fucking hell,
Im like so miss him la cans.
& he still rmb me !
^^
When I got there,
he was the first to wave @ me
& say hello !
^^
I love korkor la ~


Played some catching games with my cousins.
Hell, I hate them la ~
Bully me nia !

The next day,
we went to the beach.
I didnt play much.
i was just there, listening to some song.
& enjoying the breeze :D

Later, I'm going out with Steph
to ViVo ! (: (: (:
& after that, we are going to Darling's chalet !
^^

Darling would be there with * :D:D:D
Yay ^^v
I miss darling so so much !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home