Friday, November 17, 2006

My love for you, isn't a game
Its more of a game.
Its deep from my heart.

Love the heart that hurt you,
but never hurt the heart that loves you.

Its been so long.
& I dont know what am I thinking about.
Thinking you might just come back to my side.
Just another wishful thinking.

I'm jealous.
Jealous of every single one.

I'm always here for you.
Dont you see it ?
I cared so much.
I cried so much.
I loved so much.
Maybe, it seems so nothing to you.

4 months.
Its been 4 months.
You gone, idontcare so sudden
& back to, iloveyou without warning.
Wtf.

I'm so sick & tired.
Rly, I am.
I'm never truely loved.
I'm never been appericated.
I'm never been taken seriously.

Love.
I dont believe in such a game anymore.


I'm going to work alr.
& Jayvier.
If you're reading this.
I'm sorry that I say you boxim.
I saw that missed call you gave.
Sorry, I didnt meant to say those words.
Sorry.
I was just ... i dont know what am I thinking la hor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home