Saturday, December 16, 2006

-



Back :D
Freaky hell.
I'm so darn tired la /:
& I still dont know if I'm working tmrw anot
zzzzzzz

Anyway.
His mum came right after I've post that previous post
=.-
LOL

She seems so funny :D:D:D
Kept on laughing
haha

& I toupai dear !
hahaha, he was playing his what-so-ever game.
While I was watching pokemon q:
Hey, Was bored okay.
Cant blame me.
He's stuck to that game of his /:
BOYS ARE ALL THE SAME.
haha

We headed down to Bugis.
& I went to find my pin /:
I'm not used to my hair, without having any pin on /:

Bloody Hell.
We walked through the WHOLE OF BUGIS
& BUGIS STREET.
None of the stalls there sell pin /:
wtf right !

So we went to ViVo
haha.
Wanted to watch movie de.
But its like.
all were so late
& my mum would confirm chopchop nag @ me /:

I found my pin, like finally.
& dear got his wax =.-

Went home @ 6 /:
siandded right !

haha, we kinda raced eachother home.
& I thought I was winning.
cze I was @ Tampines while he's @ JurongEast Interchange.
Bloodyhell.
I LOST D:
I was on the bus when he called me /:
why am I so slow !

The loser had to eat something spicy /:
My idea.
Goddamnit, I'm gna dieeeeeeeeeeeeee
D:

& dear even bought BubbleTea
& had a chat with his friend !
Wth ! D:
SO UNFAIR !
haha

Auditioning soon (:
zzz
& dear's playing his dota
Piang Piang Piang =.-

Ohman,
My ahma's sick now /:
zzzzzz.
I hope it will be my turn soon q:
x:x:x:x:x:

& yah, this is the gift I bought for Monster ^^
Dear, dont think so much hor x:
heh heh. q:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home