Friday, December 15, 2006

-

Dear, you dont know how much I loved you.
Dont you ?

I had never had this kind of feelings before.
Those ,
I dont wna leave you.
I dont wna see you sad.
I wna hug you
I wna see you smile.
I wna you be to happy when I'm around.
I wna to be the one for you
I wna be with you, forever.

Trust me, believe me.
I said, I won't leave you.
& I wont.
Unless you go kill people, eat shits, become a girl
haha. q:
wtf, ok, back to the thong :D

Though we lived apart.
But I can feel you, being with me.
Atleast, I can feel you rly cared for me (:

I dont wna you to be so upset over those things.
When School reopens, We shall see ok?
I'll always be me, when I'm with you.
There's no way, for us to become 'strangers'

I can't promise you.
That I can make you happy always
Make you feel that I'm so great.
That I can make you feel so loved.

But I can promise you one thing.
I'll love you forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home