Sunday, December 17, 2006

-

Ok Ok.
I'm so sick of friendster alr /:
zzzzzzzzz.
Not because of those poeple there.
Its like, they kept on changing the format.
& My friends cant see those testimonials I sent to them
Wtf =.-
Makes me dulan /:

Mummy's feeling better alr (:
For those concern'ers info :D
But she cant go out /:
& I needa help her to buy some stuffs.
My brother's away.
& I dont know who to call /:
Dear cant make it.
& the others ..
No reply =.-
I wanted to call JiLi.
But I bet , he's still sleeping
so nevermind. (:
Maybe, I'm going alone ba ^^

WeiXiong's such a boxim /:
I hate him, I hate him, I hate him
All my papa(s) are like this /:

Chatting with dear & CHNG Zhenwei now :D
If you guys are wondering.
who the heck is ZhenWei.
He's my primary one to three crush.
hahahahahahhahaha.
I'm always calling him CHEN ZHENWEI.
But he insist that its CHNG ZHENWEI.
BloodyHell. Its all the same lor =.-
& haha.
He actually believe that I'm 180+
hahahaha.
He's still the same.
That gondoo ChngZhenWei
that I know, since Primary one
:D

& Gosh.
I miss baby D:

I've just got that urge to say how much I loved you.
Cze i'm afraid, I wont have that another chance.
to say that to you anymore.
Idontknow whats in my mind.
But I'm just afraid of losing you.
FullStop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home