Sunday, October 22, 2006

Home isn't the place for me anymore

Just uploaded two videos (:
During Sihui's birthday treat xD
First one was Sihui VS Yijie
xD They were competing who can eat the most beans
My idea (:
Next was just a random take (:



Nobody won in the end xD
Both of them were complaining that the beans isn't nice
& blahs xD
orhbi ! xDD



---------------------


Today's the last day D:
My last day at EastCoast.
Hais.
I met this Beanie from there.
His name is Mike.
Though I only know him for 1 hour +
He's nice (:

& my mummy came to have her Latte.
Disiaosiao la her.
Tsk !
My dad complained
for a fucking lame reason.
cze I made my mum's Latte
& I didn't made his Mochaccino.
Lame !

I reached there at 12
& he need to leave at 1
Sian~
So left me & other Beanie.
yeahs, two of us.
hell, I made the Coffee like fuck la.
There were so many orders.
Darn ~

End work at 4
& head'd to Downtown for Dinner (:

Home.
Where's my home ?
Home's suppose to be a nice & cosy place to live in.
Home is a place where you'll feel comfortable.
Home is a place for laughters & happiness.
My home, is hurting me.
I had to live with nasty words & mean things.
I had to live with sorrows & pain.
I had to live with misery & crys every single day.
I wna run away from home.
This is not my home no longer.
This home gave me nothing.
Cries everyday, I'm sick&tired of it.

Fuck you this Hongster.
You are the one who doesn't want to talk to me in the first place
not me.
I called you so many fucking times.
You didn't pick up.
& now, you simply say you didn't hear & forgot.
Pushing all the blames to me.
Like wth did I do ?
Rejecting you ?
Please, you got a stead alr.
I don't want to be the third party.
Bloody hongster.
Fuck away from my sight.

What If i say , ILoveYou
Would there be any differences ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home