Friday, October 20, 2006

Three more days

Heya, I'm back.
Lilian, Stephanie, YueNian, Clarence & Xiuwei didn't come school today =l
Siandded

& Xavier kept on calling me siaozharbor =.-
Like I'm not la.

After school.
ManpangAlicia, Adeline, Siti & Yuenian play'd the games.
& yeahs, Yuenian did turn up.
Only after school =.-
They were like wet like hell cans.
Gelin, Sihui, Tiara, Atiqah & Shuxian soon join in the fun.
I didn't want to play.
Don't have the mood to play la.

Waited for Yuanyun & went home.
Blahs.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You left me with nothing & came back with everything.
I cried so much for you
& You just walk outa my life without a goddbye.
Now, You're back.
Back with everything.
Waiting for me to be back for you.
It's impossible.
Cze the feeling aint the same anymore.
Not that true.
Not that deep.
I'm used to the life I'm leading now.
I don't need anyone to be by my side.
I'm stronger than before.
I've learnt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home