Saturday, October 21, 2006

What can I do ?
I'm crazy for you


Went out with Alicia & YuanYun today.
Met at Yuanyun's bus stop there first.
& then met Alicia at Ws.

Like hell, My fourth hole closed =l
So i pierce the fifth one xD
Gonna repierce my fourth hole soon (:

Waited for ManPang to come.
& Saw Evan, Gordon & some other guy
Gordon stinks.
He's smoking more.
Hope he die faster =x

Anyway, they were waiting for thier Boss to come.
Were suppose to meet at 10.30
But it's alr 11.30
They got dulan & pekchek.

End up, they didn't go.
They went to Downtown & slack I think.

ManPang Finally came at 11.50
& he say he wna go Puggol. (!!)
I'm like for what ?

Me: okay, lets go !
ManPang: har ? Go where ?
Me: Bugis la, ahbo where.
ManPang: I'm going Puggol leis.
Me: har ? I thought you were coming with us ?
ManPang: No.
Me: then you come here for what ?
ManPang: YuanYun say she want to see me.
Me: wtf? Knn. We waited for you for so long & say you going Puggol ? Big fuck

Dulan & went off.
Saw *
Hell, she's rly a bitch la.
I don't know what JingShen used to see in her.
She's ugly like fuck.
Pimple face.
Fucking bitchy looks.
I hate her man.
Step Chio. _l_
She spoils my day.

& I sort of attituded to YuanYun & Alicia.
Sorry =l
I didn't mean it la.
I walked super fast Without waiting for them
& I even scolded Alicia for nothing.
I'm rly sorry.
& I went missing in Cineleisure.
I hid in the Toliet
while YuanYun & Alicia were out there looking for me.
Sorry ! D:

That's the reason why.
I don't want to vent my anger at anyone.
Understand ma? XiaoDiDi

But I'm fine after that (:
Saw Christina & Desmond ^^
Hen en ai ~ xD

Play'd Para.
Off we went to Tampines.
Play'd para once again.
I'm getting more suck-key-er alr la !
I can't even pass I wanna dance.
Like fuck ! D:
Jialut Jialut Jialut.

Somethings happen'd
& hell, yuanyun & Alicia can't stop teasing me.
Kept on XiaoJie'ing.
stupid dumbdumb.
Not funny lor.

Went to Ws after that.
Saw KheeSen xD
He .. cut his hair.
& he's rly very white cans xP
Machiam like Edward Sissorshand Number two
=.-

Will upload pictures tmrw. ^^

Stand By me.
So Darling Darling, Stand by me
Oh ~ Stand by me
Stand.. Stand by me Stand by me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home