Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ni de bu guan
Wo de tong ku
If you rly cared, leave.
It's the best chioce for both of us.
Don't look back & smile at me.
Just walk away.
& Outa my life
My mind is at mess now.
I don't know what to do.
Everyday, I'm suffering.
& the pain is killing me.
I'll give up if its what you want.
I'm always acting ever so happy in front of you
Laughing & Crapping with friends.
I don't want you to feel gulity for me.
What I rly want, is to cry out loud.
Scream it all out.
I'm rly hurt inside.
I know, I'll miss you
I rather me to suffer than you to care for me.
I don't want your concern.
I want your nothing.
Don't look at me in that manner.
Bu yao zai da tong wo de xin yi le.
wo yao shou bu liao leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

------------

School's boring.
Tuition's boring.
Home's boring.

ayieeeeeeeeeeeeeee, my life is boring la =.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home