Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Boredom kills
=///

Hell, I cut myself
=/
I was cutting the bread.
Then I didnt know my hand was there,
then cut dao lor
=.-
Blahs ~

Aymen tio complained =/
She was serving a staff, TEA
( we serve tea with a pot of hot water )
then when she was putting the other stuffs,
the hot water spill'd on the staff.
& she kpkb =.-
Wtf, she say Aymen didnt apologize.
Please luhs, she deaf or what.
Stupid dumbdumb

After work , I went home & changed.
wore my brother's shirt again =.-

Went to Mcd eat eat,
Then Mccafe, slack slack :D:D:D
Talked with Shannie
She's such a joker cum kapo'er cum crapper :D

& we sprayed staberlizer @ each other !
she started it first one luhs.
Okay, it was me xP

After that,went to arcade again.
When entering, I saw EVAN :D
He was selling some pens @ 2$
Same as Chercy, Priscilla, berdine they all.
I say i dont have money, so I zao in the acarde.
then wtf, Gordon was there.
Selling the same thing.
He was like - " JIE ! BUY LEIS "

Nono :D:D:D
I alr spent 4$ on those no-ink-come-out pens.
zzzzz

ohyah !
& I saw Benji :D
He told me about Heidi.
I was like LOL'ing & diao'ing
I dont believe luhs.
Who wna * her mans ~ :x

& I won Cleo & Deon in that racing game ! ^^v
Three cheers for JoelynTan (!!!) :D
Okay, with a little winy help by Gordon :D
He told me when to step on the brakes
( I translate them to english la )
Gordon: Jie, now step on the brakes
Me: Dont disturb me la
Gordon: Now !
Me: Go sell your pens !
Gordon: Okay, now step your brakes !
Me: (step'd & I did the piao'ing )
Gordon: Yeahs, good girl
Me: shutup
Gordon: Jie, now step !
Me: ( did what he told me )
Gordon: GUAI ~
^^v

Yesterday phoned with Daddy ! :D:D:D
still the same old him
But he's sick
awww ~
Daddy's sick !
He say he wna come & find me today one.
But he never D:
Boxim !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home