Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fuck you.

Start work @ 8.30 with Aymen.
Me & her was like kop'ing the waste la ~
:D:D:D
So thats free food for me ^^v

Was doing a cuppoccino halfway.
& I looked up.
Saw Melvyn & JasmineDarling ^^
:D:D:D
Shocked dao la ~
I think they are with Yinghui, Cheryl they all ba.
idontknow, didnt see clearly

Cleo came over to find me after she end.
which is about 2
& then Daryl came :D:D:D
He was going for the interview @ BungerKing (again)

Aymen left @ 3.30
& I end @ 4.30
So that means, one full hour.
Left ME, alone =/

Wlous ehs, about 4.16pm
There's alot of people !
Wtf wtf wtf.
that moment, I rly think I'm gna be sacked/ fired
=//
Cze its like, so many orders & there's only one Beanie.
Me =.-

But Heng !
LongFei & Evelyn came.
Just in time ^^
MY HEROS LA CANS ! =.-

After work, went home & changed.
Knn, my brother bluff me say mummy @ home
=.- _l_

I left about 5
& reached there about 5.45
=.-
Cze I sent cleo home.
thats why
Cant blame her, she's a xiaomeimei :D

Went to darling's chalet.
Only Melvyn & Martin were there.
Double M's =.-
Okay, lame

& blah blah blah.
Shalln't elaborate :D

Martin disiaosiao
Melvyn talk talk talk
Darling ... oink oink oink
:DD
=.- =.- =.-

Checked out & then went home ^^

Knn fuck you big.
I gave you a chance & I thought you won't copy again
Like wtf.
You did luhs.
Go & use your fucking brain & think of your own words la.
Dont have originality one.
fuck you man.
fuck your mother.
fuck your father.
fuck your grandma.
fuck your ahgong.
fuck your auntie.
fuck your uncle.
fuck your cousins.
knn, I hate you la hor.
No more gan's for us.
You dont respect me, so neither will I.
I envy those who last.
you know who you are.
Ps : I rly hate people using other poeple's stuff.
Copying word by word.
Blind bodoh.

-------------------




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Belle's birthday cake :D:D:D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tada !
Cute bodoh :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^^v

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me & Steph in the cinema, 20Nov.
Before going to Jasmine's chalet

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While waiting.
I didnt know I took this la =.-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
@ darling's chalet ^^

You all ask'd me not to cut.
Yeahs, i did.
So i bit =.-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



DADDY's A BOXIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home