Monday, November 20, 2006

Not you but me

I'm back from Darling's chalet ^^

Met Steph @ 1.30
Caught Stepup (again !!!!)

& fuck .
Saw Belvin _l_
Knn, sway bodoh ~

Went to Darling's chalet after that.
Saw Jovelle & Jasper on the way there :D:D:D

Hazel, Yinghui, Cheryl, Iris, Melvyn, Jovelle, Martin, Jasper
& Some of her friends were there too ^^

& Hell, I think I saw alot of people today la (?)
Nevermind, I dont know what i'm talking now =.-
I'm tired le =/

There's work tmrw D:
Sian la hor.
Darling they all going escape tmrw
One advise to darling, dont go in huanted house !
:D:D:D:D
You'll be scaredded like hell one !
Trust me ! x:

You choose her.
Fine, I'll let go.
I thought you would wait,
yeahs, how could you wait.
I was no one for you to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home