Thursday, December 07, 2006

and I am not afraid to die
to bleed and fuck and fight
What's left but a section of pigmy size cuts
much like a slew of a thousand unwanted fucks
would you, be my little cuts
would you, be my thousand fucks
and make mark leaving space for the gulit to be liquid
to all and spill over and under my thoughts
my sad sorry selfish cry out to the cutter
I'm cutting trying to picture your black broken heart



Monster, I know you're reading this.
I'm rly sorry that I can't make it on the 15th
though I promised to.
But I've my cca to attend to.
I'm rly sorry.
Other than sorry, I don't know what to say.
I know, I'm a bad & lousy firefly.
Always making you disappointed, angry & hurt
I wanted to tell you.
But I dont know how /:
I dont wna see your that reaction
You're always there when I needed someone.
Making me feel better when I'm down.
I never took you for granted, monster
Thanks for appearing in my life :)
>my firefly ..
>monster supports u to e end of eternity ...



I wishd you were by my side.
So that i could ohsosweetly fall asleep in your arms.
HongJin, WoAiNi :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home