Friday, December 01, 2006

wei yan lei er fen shuo

I'm back from dental ~ (:
All was yada yada yada.

Went to Downtown first.
to wait for cleo.
I was outside the arcade.
Near the POSB ATM there.
I saw this guy.
hair, style & shoe looked like MERVYN YAU.
I saw his bag.
WTF, ITS HIM
I was like sway ~
=/
Why do I have to see this Hongster.
why why why why
=/

Cleo came & went off.

Cleo was like ..
wow la.
She was like. shuai ge shuai ge shuai ge
=.-
So we started to look for shuai ge
LOL luhs

Went to arcade.
& there was none @ compasspoint.
we were like sian diao ~ :D:D:D

Took 27 to Tampines
& I rmb ..
there's one.
working @ Yoshiyona
:D
Named Alvin :D

Went down ~
he wasnt working ~
D:
So nevermind.
we sat there, chitchat.
Then we saw this girl.
Fat fat fat q:
Suddenly, Cleo sang.
HumpDi HumpDi sat on the wall.
HumpDi had a great fall.
Mean bodoh :D
I took a photo of her q:
Upload it later :D

Played ParaPara
& I sorta hit a guy's butt x:
bu xiao xin de luhs ~

took bus3 home
& cleo's going oversea on monday ! D:
Will be coming back on Thursday.
So maybe, i'm going with JiLi or HongJin
Cze monster cant make it
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

On the phone with HongJin now.
He's shouting on the bloody phone playing his bloody game.

Byebye ! (:

Sorry, all I need is time.
I dont wna be so selfish.
I dont want to cheat on your feelings.
cze I know I dont worth it.
Maybe I do, Maybe I dont.
Just give me some more time.
I promise, the answer would be what you wanted (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home