Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm lost for directions.
Someone, gulid me along.

Now, I'm sibei dulan .
dulan, dulan , D-U-L-A-N


I went for attachment @ united Square.
Like hell, so far D:
Took a cab there.

& there,
was the worst I've seen x:
Rly ~
Both are new Beanie(s)
& Like, zzzzz
The place is small.
But "high - tech "

Was suppose to end @ 3
But yati was on MC
& the closer last min say he/she cant make it.
SO YEAHS.
BASCIALLY, I HAVE TO RUN ALONE.
& YOU GUYS KNOW.
HOW I HATE TO RUN A STORE ALONE.
They drag until 5
(&@#_&@^#_(^#
PekChek, Dulan, wtf !


But my mood was much better after I end work.
^^ .
Took Mrt home.

Going on attachment @ United Square AGAIN on Tuesday.
ZZZZZZZ.
I think I'm gna run alone laaaaaaaaa
stupid bodoh.

My mum used to say.
I've NO FUTURE.
I've NO PLANS.
I've NO TARGET, NO WANTS
Now I've one.
Laselle ArtSchool.
This would be the school I would want to enter.
Atfer my 'O's :D

* say *'s a backstabber.
But * say that there's alot of people who dislike *
cze * is irritating.
* & * told me things.
Alot of things.
Secrets, Gossips, EVERYTHING.
* told me stuffs that rly, shouldne be known by others.
* seems nice & friendly & doesnt seems that mean.
/:
Now, who do I trust now ?
* or * /:
Confusing ?
Nevermind :D

I dont want to hurt you.
Cze I've fallen for you
I'll promise you.
Someday, My heart will belong to you.
But not now.
I've still got someone to forget.
Someone to letgo.
I was noone for you to wait in the first place.
So , let go if you wna.
I wont blame you.
Cze I know, I'm taking too long.
you said, you dont mind.
But it's rly unfair.
Dont wait if you dont wna, cze I'm not that good for you
uoyevoli (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home