Saturday, December 02, 2006

I shouldnt had said to be friends.
I shouldnt have pretend to be so fine, after crying day after day.
I shouldnt have loved you in the first place.
I shouldnt.

Hell,
I cant perform for the DancePoint's 1st Anniversary.
zzzzz
I've gotta work =/
but atleast, I've still got my SYF (:

Ridzwan just texted me.
Asking if I can work today @ 5
Since I'm SO free today.
So, yeahs. why not
& He's like.
wow, thanks Joelyn.
Thanks a million !
^^, see aint I nice :D

Monster texted me smth.
I'm like ..
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
He actually thought of the words himself.
But It would be so wonderful
If he changed the ZHU to MEINU/KEAI/HAOREN
:D:D:D:D

Anyway.
I'm currently chatting with Melvyn now.
LOL.
He's anterna aint SHORT.
:D:D:D
It's LONGGGGGGGGG :D
=.-
I dont know why.
But I enjoy he, telling me those stuffs :D
I find it VERY interesting :D
Rly.

Meeting Cleo @ 4 later
^^, so bye !
(:

Hongster Never Dies.
Believe it.
Cze I do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home