Monday, December 04, 2006

Baby, I Love You

zzzzz.
I'm bloody tired alright.
I shall do this short

Met HongJin @ 1.15
He couldnt find me :D:D:D
Then went to Airport
Had his lunch & yada yada yada.

& I couldnt find the fish tanks la !
Wtf man ! D:

Cleo's checking in.
I rushed to find her ohkay.
& then like.
she came running to me like a siaozharbor :D

She almost cried.
& HongJin's like so afraid of me crying.
Like I will =.-

She went off @ 5.15 /:
So gna miss her D:

Went to CityHall wil HongJin
& then went home :)

Working tmrw @ UnitedSquare
zzzzzz
& wed, watching a movie with Jabez
D: / :D

4thDecember2006
Though we lived far, but I'll still love you no matter what.
cze I trust you my dear :)
We're gna last, right ? :D
ILOVEYOU <3333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home