Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Work today.
Its like so hell-y
/:
From 8 to 444444444444444444444444 !
I thought I work until 2 , 3 plus.
But I worked until 4 !

& from 11 to 2
I run alone T.T
Like wtfs
LongFei went to MainStore & helped out.
So left me luhs /:
I was like , running like a siaogina.

LongFei kept on scolidng me.
Si GiNa, Si GiNa, Si GiNa.
Rahs ! >:l
But he was nice enough to make me a drink :D

Anyway.
Jabez came
Then Dear came too !
Shocked bodoh.
From CCK to DTE leis ! :D:D:D
He came all the way here to pei me.
& didnt went to his friend's party /:
I feel so darn gulity.
But I love Dear alot ! :D:D:D

Jabez & Dear
started talking ~
Yeahs, became ' Good Friends '
:D

End @ 4.30 cze Shannie was late.
They pei me go home ^^
Changed & took bus3 to tampines.

Caught DeJa Vu .
Was oh-kay-la

Dear say he sit until pigu pain
=.-
LOL ~
& Jabez kept on like, candyshot me&dear
=.-

& Yeahs.
he shot himself with my phone /:
so many zilian pictures of him in my phone memory now
Why do I have sucha AI MEI korkor
tsktsk :D

zzzzzz.
Saturday I'm working /:
means I cant go Dear's friend's party le D:
hais.

Darling !
kk, when I online then you tell me ba :D:D:D
Friday I'm working lor ~
Siandded right ! D:
I miss darling leis !
Pierce tongue le ma ?
q: wo hen qi tai luhs ~
Patch or new stead ?
oh oh oh.
o.O
The picture is getting bigger.
& it's making me so confused
~~
haha, ILOVEDARLING ! (:
Smaucks x33333
JTYY ' JEHM
FOREVER & EVER & EVER :D:D:D


Baby, stay with me till the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home