Friday, December 08, 2006

When you didnt give in to me
When you didnt hug me
I felt something was missing
I felt so cold

When you igorned me
When you were not by my side
I wna breakdown
I felt so weak

No, I don't need any of your promises.
I just need a true self heart from you, dear
That's enough (:

You dont need to scarifice anything for me.
You dont need to earn any money just for me.
You just need to be by my side, supporting me

You said, you won't leave me
Unless my feelings for you fade.
Well, just prepare to live with me foever ba :D:D:D

You were so lonely once.
I won't let you walk this journey alone, anymore.
Sorry, that I didnt know.
I should had ask'd you first before jumping to anything.
I cried not because you ain't believing me.
I cried .. because I was useless.
I didnt have any idea of your past.
/:

Would you still love me in the morning ?
Forever & ever, baby

My Audition's ohkay !
So bye & hello AUDITION (:
I help'd my brother level oh-kay.
From level 3 to level 4
See ! I'm a nice sister okay :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home