Wednesday, December 20, 2006

This is gna be longggggggggggggg
:D:D:D

17th Dec .
I went shopping with my aunt.
To get presents for my mum's friends.
& for some of mine too ^^
Helped her to get some clothes for her Dinner&Dance
& yeahs.
So like, we were in the changing room.
& I tried this on :D:D:D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NICE ?
:D:D:D
But its like too L-O-W
I liked it though q:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See, we bought that much /:
Had a freaky hard time to carry these thongs
Heng it was only a stop away.

18th Dec.
Met Xiuwei @ Tampines
& then trained down to Dear's House :D
Waited for him @ Mcd
While he went to school
To take his N level results

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

haha, we got bored.
TOO BORED
q:
Met dear @ Lot1
Dear, nomatter what, I'll be here for you ohkay (:
Dont worryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:D:D:D
Changed & then we head down to Chalet (:
Cheewai, Lilian, Clarence, JiaQi, Junie
Vinki, Stephanie were all there :D
Plus my mum's friend /:
Lilian called me DASAO.
She's despo for my brother.
tsktsk :D
Got boredddd.
& then we did some stupid faces :D
Multi-shots :D
Cheewai was the main attraction among all
haha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The OhsoCUTE, Siew Chee Wai
haha :D
Ton with Dear, Clarence, VinKi, WeiXiong
Junie, Stephanie, ZiXiong, & Cheewai
:D
was kinda fun la.
I miss those craps with Cheewai :D
& those lamer shits with Clarence, Stephanie & Lilian

19th Dec.
They all went home @ 8am
& then, me & dear sleppptttt
:D:D:D
Was tired ohkay.
Hell, My cousin bluff me say its 3 pm
I was like so shocked
& i woke up
It was only 10 =.-
Stupid ~
My cousins came @ 1.30 ?
They were like shocked when they saw dear :D

Uncle : AhLyn, what's his name ah ?
Daddy : How much you take ?
Me: 10$


& they started to call dear, 10$
^^

Played X-Box with dear
:D:D:D
Alicia pop'd out & then Sihui.
They went missing after that /:
I dont know where they go la.
I msg alicia, no reply.
I called her, no answer
hais /:
So nevermind.
Went back to Chalet.
& all my cousins were there ^^
They all called dear ,10$ korkor :D
& he claims that its my fault
NOlor, people ask him what name,
He dint answer maaa ~
Had BBQ
Dear went home /:
& then Rebecca came
Along with Jeremy
^^
Played arcade till 12am
& then went back to Chalet.
My neighbour was buying his drink @ Mcd.
& then there were some ahbengs outside.
I turned & saw Belvin
Swayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Bought my icecream & then I chiong back la.
Like fuck la, he spolits my mood
tsk /:

20th Dec.
Home Sweet Home ^^
Changed, Bathe & off to school i went.
Instructor dint come today
She's in the hospital , again /:
Had some breaks.
& I zilian q:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There's still more.
But I'm lazy to upload all /:
End @ 4.45
& I sprain my ankle
zzzz
Went to WhiteSand.
& saw Ziwei @ Cavana
he came running to me
when I was @ the escalator.

ZiWei : Ehs, can come down for awhile ?
Me : [shakes]
ZiWei : Please, awhile only. @ Cavana nia, with my friends
Me: [shakes]
ZiWei : Oi, Dont like that leis. please.
Me : [stick out tongue]

Went home & bathe ^^
& my Audition character sucks /:
so darn ugly laaa.
Nevermind, mummy's gna buy me the A-cash card ^^
yays !

I LOVE 10$ DARDAR (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home