Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Just those lies.

I'm back from S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G
with mummy ! (:
Means, I get to buy alot of stuffs.
^^v

First we went to do Facial :D:D:D
After that we did pendicure (:
Orange, orange & orange.
Facial, 200$ ++
Pendicure, 61.60$

&then, so surprisingly.
TAN JILI. TAN JILI called.
yeahs. TAN JILI called.
:D:D:D
Super shocked la.

After that SHOPPING (:
I bought a converse Jacket, 88$
I've been wanting this for so long ! (:
Facial products, 500$ ++
Two tops, one @ 29$ and another @ 39.80$
KeyChain for Monster (: , 26.80$
( shall upload them later )

& Monster say he buying a T-shirt for me :D
A mumble penguin shirt for me :D
A HangTen T-Shirt for me (:
I went to WS & take a look.
Wlauus, I laughed until I peng cans !
:D

Reached home, bathe
& I'm on the phone with JiLi :D

i today go flood people testy
then hor people say want to flood me back.
he want flood thousands of testy to me.
I now being threaten by him

LOL.
He ask me to write one ~

& I Love HongJin Di Di ! (:
I think, I'm calling him later ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home