Monday, October 23, 2006

Why.
Why do you want to hide it from me time after time ?
WHY ?
I know you don't wna see me hurt.
But its not the best choice hiding from me.
My trust in you is lost, scw

Call me unreasonable
Call me selfish.
Whatever.
I know you're stuck in the middle.
& I can't blame you.
You hid from me once & I've got that badly hurt.
& I thought you wouldn't do it again.
You did. You did.
Best Friend & me.
The answer is obvious.

Ai Qing shi zi you de.
& noone can get hold of anywhat or anywho.
If he choose to leave, I can't do anything.
If he choose to love, I can't do anything too.
I want him to be happy.
& he's happy with you.

I'm alright, I'm fine.
He love you, he rly do.

& no, its not your fault.
I'm just being too kapo.
I shouldn't have ask so many things.
Sometimes, knowing nothing is the best.

Don't say sorry.
I'm the one to say.
not you.
I'm sorry. I don't want this to happen either.
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

Take back your words.
Please.
wei shen mo xiang ai de ren bu neng gou zai yi qi.


Hell, I'm a bitch
Sorry. I didn't mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home