Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Baby say my name

Okay, lets start with yesterday
went to Escape with YuanYun, Sihui & Alicia
Met YuanYun & walked to DowntownEast (:

& HELL.
THEY DRAG'D ME TO THE HUANTED HOUSE LA.
BUT HENG, THEY DIDNT SUCEED (:


My uncle called & scold'd me for no blood reason.
I couldn't take any more scoldings & Jiaowei from him anymore.
& he threatened to slap me.
I called my mum & told her everything.
She ask'd me to go find her at EliasMall.
So i did.

& swaysway,
I bang'd into my uncle.
He push'd me.
& I cried again =l

Talked to my mum.
& told her everything.

& I must say A big thankyou
to TANSIHUI & TANYUANYUN (:
XIEXIE ^^

When I reached home.
He slapped me.
Saying that I told my mum & whatever shits =l

Two straight days of crying.
I had enough.
Let me die.
I hate my fucking life.


Had F3 today (:
But I didn't play.
I dont wna get wet la ~

& Had this IPP thingy.
lame shit I tell you.

After school, went out with Xiuwei, YanYee & steph.
Watched DeathNote (:
I had a great laugh with steph (:

& Call me Mrs.L xD
That "L" guy in the show
is hyper cute ! (screams)
Cute cute cute !!
ahhhhh ! =.-

Went home.
& yeahs. I think this thing is settle'd ?
I don't know la.
He's isn't home yet.
So yeahs, I'm safe for now



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home