Thursday, November 23, 2006

Even if the sun refuses to shine
Even if we lived in different times
Even if the ocean left the sea
Even if the world disappear
Even if tonight it's just a dream
There will still be you & me.

Meet Cleo @ 9 (!!!!) today
=//
Oh my beauty sleep !
zzzz

Took 89 down to SengKang.
& blahs
we had to walk to Compass point la.
Like fuck, cant we just wait for Deon @ Compass point.
=/

Had Udon for breakfast :D:D:D
(full,full,full)
& I finally found out where's OP
I didnt know it was there luhs.
cze I always turn right to my dental.
& never left =/

& yeahs, Monster's working :D
I wanted to go in one~
But Deon they all dont know walk until where liao luhs.
=/

Head'd to ViVo :D
Big, Nice, wow
Lol.
Caught HappyFeet.
HAPPYfeet.
But I cried la ~
Like I dont know what cans =/
Its touching oh-kay

I made Monster angry @ me twice today
=/
I know, I'm not a good firefly la.

We all went to the top after the show.
we were freezing la.
so cold !

Saw this :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cleo took off her shoes & went down
I followed.
:D:D:D
Its niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
& a 3 yearsold kid bully me !
splash water @ me !

Went home @ ohsoearly 5 (!!!!)
I had tuition luhs.
cant blame me :D

Calling Monster soon.
So, bye ! (:

Its time to giveup.
I dont want to but it's a must.
cze i know, i'm not the one for you, anymore
I know, i'm not the only one falling for you.
I wont ever enter your life again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home