Thursday, December 21, 2006

I dont wna grow up.
I want to be a Toys R us Kid

Uploaded some pictures into friendster ^^
Was quite ohkay la.
I wna edit like how Melvyn does /:
But I dont have that software thingy
zzzzz

Wa.
Now Singapore's MRT station cannot eat lollipop ?
How's lame is that !
rahs >:/
StupidDumbDumb.
There isnt any law stated that.
[ No Lollipops are allowed ]
zzzzzzz

Anyway.
Met dear @ ViVo.
& he claims that I'm lateeeee
I'm so not lor.
Cze ytd on msn he say meet @ 1
But then he say its 12
STM la him :D

Dear got angry ?
q:
& the best part of it.
Is that I dint even know =.-
until he told me la.
But his anger was less than a min laaaaa
cze he love me too much liao horrrrrrrrr ?
:D:D:D

Caught THE Holiday.
Was okay lor.
( why am I always saying okaylor ? )
zzzzz

Went to help mummy & aunt to getsome presents.
^^

Dear & I had a some small lil chats /:
I dint know that those actions, would make you upset.
I'll promise, I'll change that winy bit (:
cze iloveyou :D

Reached home @ 8 ^^
& Monster's back ! (:
From I-N-D-O-N-E-S-I-A
:D:D:D

On the phone with dear now:D
He's screaming all over the place.
Helpppp. My eardrums are gna brust anytime :D


I would seriously rather me to suffer than you.
I would seriously rather me to bear those concequences than you
I would seriously rather me to be broken down than you.
cze iloveyou.
cze I dont wna see that frown on your face.
If you're happy, I am (:
I'm contended with your smile.
with your laughter.
Baby, promise me your forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home