Friday, January 26, 2007

Oh dear.
Mr Fabian Lim is gna be my fulltime reader.
tsk tsk tsk :D


Moon <3>
I know you're strong yeahs ?
& I have faith in you
You can forget about him & all about him
I know its hard, & all you need is just time
Trust me, girl :)
I know this feeling the best, espcially towards him
People may ask, why him ?
Though we know that he hongs.
But then, he's just ever so nice /:
& kind, & sweet, & funny , & lame ...
Loving him may be easy, Forgetting is gna be hard.
But whatever it is, I'm here for you :)

LiLian,
I know you're upset & you dont have to act like you're not.
cze I know, how deep you liked him yeahs ?
Yes, you may deny that you dont like him.
But I've know you for about one year.
I dont know your pattern mehs ? :D
Cry all you want, I'll lend you my shoulder if you need one :)
He's leaving sooner or later.
I know its gna so break your heart.
I know, you're gna be ever so down.
I know, you hate to say goodbye.
Sometimes, you gotta learn.
Maybe, you might not find another such a guy.
But I believe, you can find a better one :)

Here's something for you guys la.
Part of entertainment :D

Dear AhLian,
Thanks for your letter. Wrong (Long) time no see you. How everything ?
For me, I am quiet (quite) find (fine).

You say in your letter your taukeh soh (mrs. boss in hokkien) want to chian(change)
your look? Somore you must wear kick kok soo ( High heels) , hope you can
wok (work) properly. You know, Ah Kau Kia working in a soft where ( software) company now.
Last week, he take I,Muthu & few of his freind to May Nonut ( Mcdonald's) to eat barger (bunger). After that he take we all go kalah ok ( Kbox ). Muthu sing & sing no stop until sky bring. Nect week, my father mother goint to sellerbread ( celebrate) 20 years annie wear
sari ( anniversary).

My father mother going to give a fist ( feast) to all kampong people.
So you must come with your hole ( whole) family.

I hope one day we no need to write and send letter to you & to me.

Better I E-meow ( E-mail) you, you e-meow ( E-Mail) me. I will ketchup ( catch up )
with you soon. And when you got time, please few ( feel ) free to call me. Good bye.

Worm ( Warm ) regard,
AhBeng

haha, I had a hard time figuring out what the hell
is this letter talking about luhs.
:D:D:D

I'm meeting Ivan tmrw !
haha, its gna be so fun.
I miss those craps with him luhs :D
MY XIAO DIDI !

Gna audition soon !
Bye people :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home