Wednesday, January 24, 2007

YO
HELLO
AHOLA
HIIES

haha, yeahs.
I'm back people.
B-A-C-K :D
Anyway, SO many people had been reading my blog lor
like whatever.
I still will blog like I used to.
Cze its MY blog :)

& HELLO MR FABIAN LIM :D
I DINT PUT PASSWORD LA HOR
:) SEE, I'M NICE

School bores me laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~
tsk !
have some problems , this & that
yadayadayada
& this year secone's like so kp la
I dont like /:

I was like so angry with monster today.
But it's all oh-kay now :)

CZE YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING
JTPL :)

When I first saw you,
My heart beated as fast as ever.
Memories all came rushing back.
& I know, the feeling is back again.
Four months, its been four full months.
& I still cant get over you boy.
You left a deep scar in my heart.
I pretended I've forgotten that I once loved you.
I pretended I dont need you anymore.
I pretended that I dont know you.
All those pretends, I'm rly tired.
I wna forget but I just cant /:
You rly liked her, dont you?
She's great , i know.
thats why, I pretend.
So that she can still love you.
dont have to feel ohsobad about me.
Suffering alone, is better than dragging other.
:) just let me be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home