Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm back from work (:
Ok.
People, I'm gna update very less often le yeahs ?
One, I dont have that enuf time to update
Two, School's bores me
Three, My mum dont allow me to use during weekdays
I miss Audition !
Hais.


Hi, any kind souls to help me accept testimonials ?
there's like 130+++
I'm lazy la x:
^^v

Actually I end work @ 2
But then,
that bloody Shannie PIG last min say she cannot make it.
So yeahs.
I need to work OverTime again.
To cover up for her.
Heng she work for 5 hours nia.
If not I have to do closing.
Which is a boohoo for me.

Hidayah's nice (:
hehe.
& its like.
There's so many houseflies la !
wtf lorrrrrrrrrrrrr
sxzsxzsxzsxzsxzsxzsxzszx
Rahs.

Victor (BigBoss) came today.
o.OOOO
:D:D:D

& there's this bangala order some things.
& I talked to her like some indian
q:
Funny bodoh.
Dayana cant stop laughing lor x:

I kept on making a fool outa myself in front of Dayana.
& she's someone who cant stop laughing one.
Me: Ehs, There's alot of fireflies leis.
Dayana: Har ? FireFlies ?
Me: ae, ae. no , no. HouseFlies
Dayana: hahahahahahahahahah

=.-
:D:D:D

Bought home an oreo cheescake ^^
& my cousins love me to death ! (:
I'm nice okay ? :D


& this is a video of korkor (:





Who am I,
without you.
What am I,
without you.
How do I do,
without you
I'm rly falling hard for you, baby <3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home